Our hygiene concept and the instructions on what to do in case of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection have been updated to meet the current legal framework. Please read both of them carefully.
Here is a quick overview of the most important rules and details:
- Medical masks covering the mouth and nose must be worn inside all of FUAS’ buildings.
- The checks for the so-called 3G status (vaccinated, recovered or tested negative) will no longer take place in FUAS’ buildings or in classes.
- The doors to our buildings are open again. They will usually be open during lecture times.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please follow these instructions and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Since contacts are not being traced in a systematic manner at the moment, your colleagues or fellow students may not realise that they had a contact putting them at risk of an infection otherwise.
The elemental hygiene rules continue to apply at FUAS:
- keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres to other persons,
- (hand) hygiene,
- cough and sneeze etiquette,
- medical masks covering the mouth and nose and
- regular ventilation of rooms.
We all rely on every one of us acting responsibly now more than ever. Please help us to ensure that FUAS’ operations can go back to normal as swiftly as possible, and take care of yourself and others. Thank you!