50 individual workstations are be available again in the Campus Library Flensburg (ZHB) since 16 Jun
These workstations are located by the window on the 1st floor and may only be used by members of the Flensburg universities. The following additional rules apply for their use:
- The length of stay is limited to a maximum of 4 hours within the following time slots, no exceptions will be made regarding these time slots:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- The workstations must be left no later than at the end of the designated time slot. This allows us to disinfect all surfaces before the start of the next time slot.
- To protect yourself and others a medical mask covering the mouth and nose (surgical mask or FFP 2, N95 or KN95 masks) must be worn during your entire stay at ZHB.
- You will be given a marked ZHB book basket at the service desk for your use of the workstation.
- All other workstations remain blocked and cannot be used. If all of the marked book baskets available are in use, anyone wanting to use a workstation must wait for the next time slot.
- As of now the workstations cannot be reserved.
You can still use of the ZHB for borrowing and returning media for a maximum of one hour, however, the maximum number of people allowed to do so at the same time is limited to 50 people. For further information click here.