FUAS has updated its hygiene concept so that it meets the latest legal requirements. Following a resolution made by the President’s Office version 7.0 has come into force on 7 June 2021. The current version of FUAS’ hygiene concept is available on here. This version 7.0 of FUAS’ hygiene concept is based on the hygiene guidelines published by the Ministry of Education, Science and Cultural Affairs on 25 January 2021, the Regulations issued by the Land Schleswig-Holstein to fight the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 at universities and thee German Infection Protection Act from 7 May 2021.
The main changes to this new version are:
- A medical mask covering the mouth and nose must be worn inside and outside FUAS buildings in the area up to 20 metres from the doors. Wearing a medical mask covering the mouth and nose is recommended on the other parts of FUAS’ campus as well.
- FUAS staff and guests must sign in and out at the terminals in FUAS’ buildings when they enter and leave them.
- Participants of an activity must fill in the list of attendance provided before the start of such an activity.
- Participants who have notable respiratory symptoms (e.g. coughing, sore throat or aching limbs) are asked to leave the activity unless they can provide a doctor’s note verifying that the respiratory symptoms are not of an infectious nature (e.g. students with an asthma cough). Instead of a doctor’s note, participants can also provide a negative PCR test, evidence that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or that they have recovered from a COVID-19 infection.
- The Dean’s Office must be notified of any planned activities at least 14 days ahead of time in electronic form (via the online request form published on the website). Activities will be approved by the Dean’s Offices.
Please inform yourself on the current rules and follow them; and please stay healthy.