The Schleswig-Holstein-wide semester ticket will be introduced at FUAS from the summer semester 2020, i.e. from 1 March 2020.
Starting on 10 February 2020 students who have re-registered for the summer semester can order their personal semester ticket Schleswig-Holstein. As of the first day of the summer semester (1 March 2020) the ticket is valid for students of Flensburg University of Applied Sciences (FUAS).
Important information on the introduction of the semester ticket Schleswig-Holstein:
- The semester ticket is a personalised ticket. To use it, students have to re-order it every semester. The semester ticket will not be sent out automatically. By default, the semester ticket will be issued as a mobile ticket, alternatively you can order a paper ticket.
- You will be able to order the ticket from 10 February 2020 at the latest. To order your ticket please visit www.nah.sh/semesterticket. To place your order, you will need the e-mail address assigned to you by your university. First-semester students will only be able to order the ticket with the official start of the semester on 1 March 2020.
- The ticket can only be ordered after the semester fee has been paid and the payment was processed by the university. This processing of the payment can take up to seven days.
- For students of FUAS the semester ticket Schleswig-Holstein is valid from 1 March 2020, even if it has been downloaded prior to this date.
- Your FUAS student ID is not a valid ticket, it is not the same as the semester ticket Schleswig-Holstein.
- FUAS’ students will still be issued the local semester ticket as an additional ticket in the summer semester 2020. This local ticket is valid only with your student ID and within a limited area. It does not cover the state of Schleswig-Holstein as does the Schleswig-Holstein-wide semester ticket
- Please present the semester ticket Schleswig-Holstein during ticket inspections outside of Flensburg.
More information & questions
For everything you need to know about the semester ticket Schleswig-Holstein, e.g. details on its validity or refund options, please visit the central information platform www.nah.sh/semesterticket.
You can also contact your General Students Committee (AStA) or the team at Student Administration (phone: +49 (0) 461 805 1330 or e-mail: email@example.com). The AStA also provides more general information on the ticket on their website.