Intermedia & Marketing
At a glance
Programme titleIntermedia & Marketing
Starts inwinter semester
DegreeMaster of Arts
How do I apply?
If what you have rad so far matches your strengths, interests and your idea of what you would like to study and do – in short, if this sounds like the perfect degree programme for you, you should apply.
Applying for a master’s degree programme is not much different from what you did when you applied for your bachelor’s degree programme. Depending on whether you have acquired your university entrance qualification in Germany or abroad, the application process varies. If you went to school outside Germany, please apply via uni-assist. If your university entrance qualification was issued by a German school, please apply via our Online Service Tool.
Please note that your application documents for this master's degree programme need to include a few things in addition to what is required for most other degree programmes:
- a letter of motivation about 1.5 to 2 pages long,
- a comprehensive idea concept for your master's thesis,
- an abstract of this idea concept,
- a portfolio including 4 to 10 of your works: please hand in animations, interactive projects and films on a DVD, all other works can be handed in in DIN A4 format (we do not accept 3 dimensional products),
- a list of your awards, projects and publications as well as arts and design classes or courses you have completed.