As a student and member of FUAS you can use Microsoft Imagine (formerly known as DreamSpark) Premium to download Microsoft development and design tools for free or at a reduced price.
More details and offers are available on the following websites:
How the download works:
- Register with the Microsoft Imagine Shop using your FUAS user name (e.g. abcd1234 – do not use your e-mail address made up of your first and last name).
- Select an item and click on Express Checkout.
- After you have clicked on Express Checkout, a window will open. In this window, click confirm order.
- This will generate a product key that you should note down separately.
- Now, click download and load and install the Secure Download Manager (SDM).
- Next you download the order package (.sdx file) and open the file.
- Click start download and download the file. To install this file, you will have to burn it on a DVD or mount it as a drive.