The Campus Library Flensburg (ZHB) will re-open for the taking out and returning of items on Monday, 15 March. The following restrictions will apply:
- A medical mask covering the mouth and nose (surgical mask or FFP 2, N95 or KN95 masks) must be worn.
- The maximum number of people allowed inside the library at the same time is 100.
- Every user has to register at the entrance and carry a book basket with them to be allowed access to the library.
- Users are not allowed to spend more than one hour in the library, they may only use this time to take out or return items.
- Work places, photocopiers, lockers, information services, research services, library tours and workshops cannot be provided for now.
Furthermore, please note:
- The book scanners may be used.
- Fees can be paid in cash.
For further information check the library’s website.